A full day is 10.5 hours.
€ 9,40 for Day care (KDV) and € 8,00 for after school program (BSO)
The morning includes: 7:30 – 13:00. (5½ hr).
The afternoon includes: 13:00 – 18:00. (5 hours).
Our treasurer Sasha Goldstein-Sabbah can make an appointment with you to discuss rates. She can also further inform you about the customary end time for Fridays.
- You will get an invoice each month. We use a notice period of one month.
The gan works with an administration system, Bitcare, Parents receive the invoices through them.
• Parents pay monthly for the registered days.
• The invoices will be sent through Bitcare.
• The Gan is closed for around 2 weeks per year (national and Jewish holidays). You will not be charged for the closed days.
- By absence of 2 weeks you pay for all the days absent. Those missed hours could be used at another time. The missed hours can be changed to days in the month before or after the absence.
- Please understand that, like every day care in the Netherlands, we have to charge all the monthly hours even if the child didn’t come due to sickness or vacation. The costs of running the gan, rent, salaries, insurances etc continue even if your child isn’t there….
- If the absence is more than 2 weeks, please contact the management to find an acceptable solution.
If the financial burden is too heavy, please let us know so that we can see if we can come to a mutually agreeable solution.